HOW YOU CAN HELP
One of the best ways to help animals is by leaving them off your plate! Check our PETA's Kids Guide to Going Vegan for tips.
You can also help rescued animals by raising money for your local sanctuary. Here are some fundraising ideas:
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser
- Ask for donations instead of gifts for a holiday or birthday
- Sell arts and crafts or lemonade on your street
- Ask people to pledge money per mile that you run
- Design a t-shirt and start a fundraiser with Bonfire
- Clean out your old toys and clothes with a yard sale
MORE HUMANE EDUCATION RESOURCES
Teach Heart - These free humane education resource guides provide everything you need to teach students ages 3-18 to be caring and compassionate toward animals, people, and our planet, while meeting academic standards.
Farm Sanctuary - Farm Sanctuary provides free age-appropriate virtual presentations—both live and pre-recorded—by their humane educators, as well as free downloadable curriculums for teachers and parents that meet Next Generation Science Standards and National Art Standards.